White Flint Meetings Next Week
White Flint Implementation Advisory Committee
When: Monday, May 12th at 7:00 pm
Where: Wall Local Park/Shriver Aquatic Center Multi-Purpose Room
The White Flint Implementation Advisory Committee is a body appointed by the Planning Board in 2010 to:
- Review assumptions made regarding traffic, including transit use and parking
- Monitor plan recommendations
- Identify new projects for the amenity fund
- Monitor the county Capital Improvement Program and Growth Policy
- Recommend action by the Planning Board and County Council
The agenda for this meeting includes updates on current development activity, a report from the White Flint Downtown Committee on the Tiger Grant and other items, and a report from WF Implementation Coordinator on the CIP budget and other items. As a reminder, all meetings are open to the public.
Also – the White Flint Downtown Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, May 13th, at 8am at the Bethesda North Conference Center in the Cabin John Room. No agenda items are available yet but stay tuned here for updates!
Leave a Reply