We hope many of you are planning to attend next Thursday’s Friends of White Flint meeting. It’s the best way to stay abreast of current events and connect with the folks moving the redevelopment forward. Our tentative agenda is below. If you have additions or comments, please email them to info@WhiteFlint.org. Also, although RSVPs are not required, they are appreciated at the same email address.
Friends of White Flint Annual Meeting
Thursday, May 29, 2014, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
The Offices of Federal Realty Investment Trust, 1626 E. Jefferson Street, Rockville
- Call to Order, Welcome, Introductions
- Confirmation of Quorum
- Approval of Minutes from February 24, 2014, meeting
- Update on Friends of White Flint business and Development Projects
- Presentation by David Hauck, Communities for Transit
- Discussion on Naming and Branding of Urban District
- Presentation by Ken Hartman, White Flint Downtown Advisory Committee
- Board and Officer Elections
For more information about the meeting and the elections (especially if you’re considering throwing your name into the ring), please click here. See you next week!