MCDOT is working on a project to improve the Trolley Trail. The goals are:
- Explore alignment alternatives to expand the Bethesda Trolley Trail (BTT) and develop a wayfinding plan to connect to regional trails and neighborhoods.
- Evaluate existing and proposed off-road and on-road bicycle facilities between Edson Ln and Woodglen Dr to Twinbrook Metro station.
- Identify gaps in the overall bicycle network in North Bethesda.
- Engage major stakeholders and community members to gather feedback
Read the full report by clicking here.
The next steps are:
- Review Relevant Previous Plan & Studies (May 2022)
- Existing Conditions Analysis (May 2022)
- First Public Meeting (July 2022)