The White Flint Implementation Advisory Committee will next meet on Monday, January 14, 2013. Meetings begin at 7pm at Wall Local Park/Shriver Aquatic Center at 5900 Executive Boulevard in Rockville. The public is welcome to attend!
From the Montgomery County Parks & Planning Website, the White Flint Implementation Advisory Committee is:
Property owners and residents from within the plan area, civic and homeowners associations from surrounding residential communities, transportation management representative, and Executive Branch staff were appointed to this overview committee by the Planning Board on September 30, 2010. The Committee will:
* Review assumptions made regarding traffic, including transit use and parking
* Monitor plan recommendations
* Identify new projects for the amenity fund
* Monitor the county Capital Improvement Program and Growth Policy
* Recommend action by the Planning Board and County Council