Friends of White Flint Meeting
Wednesday, September 3, 2014, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Georgetown Village Condominium Community Room
- Call to Order
- Confirmation of Quorum
- Introduction and Seating of new Directors and Officers
- Approval of Minutes from May 29, 2014, meeting
- Update on Friends of White Flint business
- Financial Report from Treasurer
- Update on Development Projects
- Presentation by Dee Metz and Andrew Bossi, Montgomery County Government, on Pedestrian and Bicycling Safety followed by open discussion and development of advocacy points.
- Update on Redesign of Old Georgetown Road
- Update on White Flint Naming/Branding Charette
- Paladar Latin Kitchen Fundraiser
If you have additions or adjustments you’d like to suggest for this agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.