White Flint Sector Plan Implementation Advisory Committee
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 @ 7:30 p.m.
Where: Wall Local Park/ Kennedy Shriver Aquatic Center
5900 Executive Boulevard, N. Bethesda, MD
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Development Activity
- White Flint Downtown Committee
- White Flint Implementation Coordinator Report (Dee Metz)
- Western Workaround
The White Flint Sector Plan Implementation Advisory Committee is a body appointed by the Planning Board in 2010 to:
- Review assumptions made regarding traffic, including transit use and parking
- Monitor plan recommendations
- Identify new projects for the amenity fund
- Monitor the county Capital Improvement Program and Growth Policy
- Recommend action by the Planning Board and County Council
They are scheduled to meet the second Monday evening of every month but please confirm that the meeting will occur before venturing out as some months are skipped/canceled. All meetings are open to the public.